- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel or return your order with us, provided you notify us in writing of your intention to return the item within seven working days of receipt.
- You can do so by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at Precious Sparkle, 4-6 Bridge Lane, Perth PH1 5JJ.
- Once you have notified us, you have 14 working days to return your item from the date you received the parcel.. Items must be returned unused in their original condition and with all labels still intact or in their original packaging.
- Please note that we do not cover the cost of returns.
- Please obtain a proof of posting and ensure the item is fully covered by insurance for the value of the item you are returning.
- We will not accept any liability for any goods that are returned in inadequate protective packaging, by an uninsured or unrecorded transit service, or that go missing without proof of postage.
- Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
- Sale stock is non-refundable if bought in our Perth shop.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings are non-returnable. This does not include if the item is defective.
- There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability.
- If you wish to exchange an item, you can do so by emailing or writing to us with your exchange requirements and then follow the returns policy above.
- When we have received the original item in good order, we will send out the replacement garment, should it be available.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Goods are faulty if they arrive with you in a damaged state.
- Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If the item cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.